Friday, April 14, 2006

Better Mood Today

Well, I'm in a much better mood today. Not perfect...anger feels like having a three day hangover. It's not something I am practiced at dealing with. I guess everyone has their pity party from time to time and it was my time. I think about removing my blog entry from yesterday but maybe it's good to remember how crappy I can feel. Nothing has changed....not anyone to hold my hand through the rough times....but somehow for some reason I just keep surviving. Sure makes a person wonder about karma and free will and destiny and fate. One thing that has me baffled is that if I am working through a past life, what the heck did I do to deserve the crappy things that happen to me now? I must have been a real devil spawned bitch. Not good.

3 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger CDF said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger CDF said...

I'd leave it. They remind us of who we are sometimes. And that's not all bad. You, of all people know the kind of days I've had in the last 6 weeks. They're simply speed bumps on the road of life. I for one, am trying to just enjoy the ride.

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home