Saturday, April 08, 2006

Eternally ungrateful???

I remember when I was in my 20s, how badly I wished I owned a house. I also remember wanting so desparately that I wanted to be single. I was in my first marriage and so very miserable.

I've since learned some other things along this subject. It's just human nature to want what we don't have...especially if given a shopping cart and freedom. If we're single, we want to be married...if we own a home, we want to live in a carefree apartment. If we see something on tv..we want it!

For myself...I can basically have what I want. Nothing extra...but safely can have the basics. For my daughter and grand daughters, I wish for financial security and a decent job where they don't 'run over her'. For my friends, I wish for more time that they all have to be with me. I remember my former husband joking to me saying 'the only time you ever say no is when I ask you if you've had enough'. HELL NO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home