Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dreaming In Color

Last night, I was dreaming that I invented Nell's Nipple Cream. I was working on getting it on the market. I had a whole line of creams. I couldn't top Boudreaux's Butt Cream tho. Believe it or not, there IS such a thing as Bourdreaux's Butt Cream...named exactly thus. I can buy it locally. It's made for baby's butts.

I was in this house getting ready to take a shower. JR was there and had just taken a shower...was getting ready for us to go somewhere important and I had not gotten my shower yet. I had to go to the bathroom and was almost out of toilet paper and I was realizing that I was in a really fancy house with 5 bathrooms. I was counting up the rolls of toilet paper and figured with that many bathrooms, I was going to have to buy a lot more! So then it was time to take my bath. We had a big red jacuzzi and it had been full of water and I was looking forward to soaking....but JR had pulled the plug and it was draining fast. I tried to get him to quit draining it but he told me no and that it was my punishment to have to bathe in what water was left and rapidly leaving.

Yes, I dream in color.

Ok, so the dream goes on and on..I'm aware of everything there...who all is in my dream....(Rodina was there also asking me questions.) The point I'm wanting to make is that I have very vivid active dreams. I always have. My very first memory of my life was waking up from a nightmare and by the rest of the memories, I had to have been under 18 months as my brother wasn't born yet. Back to the subject at hand.

I seem to have several lives. I have my dream life, my work life, my family life, my friend's life, my lover's life, my pottery/craft life and my online life. Probably more. I seem to solve a lot of my problems in my dreams. Many times I wake up with an 'ahaaa' not believing it's all so simple! I enjoy my dreams on the most part. They are very entertaining. One small 'problem' is that also in my awake state, I am inside my head thinking and dreaming. It's all so natural to me to be thinking of literally 7 different things at once. I certainly dream 7 different dreams all at once. The biggest problem with all of this I feel, is getting my thoughts out into words where I am clear and get my point across to others. This blog is helping. I just wished I knew what I was writing....for I am seeing the words at the same time as I'm writing. Later on, I think of what I should have said....how the outcome would be so different. Then...I'm back into that dream world and the conversations with myself inside my head. As I said earlier in this entry....I enjoy my dreams and my thoughts. It's all very entertaining!

2 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Blogger Sweets said...

I love your dreams!! You always make me Smile.... Thank you my friend.

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home