Sunday, April 09, 2006

Top Things I Can Do If I Stay Single and Alone...

No matter what:
1. I can sleep when I please
2. I can eat what I please
3. I can fart without having to say excuse me
4. I can snore as loudly and as much as I want
5. I don't have to cook if I don't want to
6. I don't have to clean
7. I can come and go as I please
8. No one to disagree with me
9. No one will argue with me
10. I can talk to myself outloud
11. I can decorate my space to please me
12. I can listen to music I enjoy
13. I can cuss and use 'dirty' words to my heart's content
14. I can scratch where it itches
15. I can drink out of the pitcher
16. I can burp without saying excuse me
17. I can stay up as late as I want
18. I can get up as early as I want
19. I can own as many computers as I want
20. I can be on my computers any time I want
21. I can be online as much as I want
22. I can make mistakes
23. I can pick my nose if I want to
24. I can masturbate if I want to
25. I can make messes
26. I can listen to the same song over and over and over and over again
27. I don't have to 'dumb up' for anyone
28. My thoughts/opinions count
29. I can write any damned thing I want to
30. I can play solitaire as much as I want
31. I can be as brave as I want to
32. I can be as afraid as I want to
33. I can cry
34. I can laugh at stupid stuff
35. I can be sentimental
36. I can be happy
37. I can be angry
38. I can go after my dreams

Sadly tho....I can't share any of this stuff with anyone if I'm alone....

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger CDF said...

Hey, hon, that's more than ten. But seriously, you're right about all of them, and more seriously, your comment at the end is very, very true!!

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home