Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Little Skinny Long Stink Bug

Yesterday when I went to lunch...there was this strange bug on my windshield. A tough little shit! It was real windy plus the wind of the moving car. He really hung on. He would relax when I stopped but then when I started up again....he would stretch his little funny legs like he was bracing himself for a hurricane. He'd stretch first one leg and then another. It took him a little bit since he had 6 legs. When I would stop, he would scratch his little butt with his hindlegs. I don't know where he got on my windshield. He ended up at work and I wondered if he would miss his family and where he thought he was. I thought maybe he was on my windshield when I left work but I'm not for sure. If so, he went 5 miles one way and 5 miles back. If he left work with me...then he was back where he started and he would be in familiar territory. I watched that bug all the way. He probably went home and told the wife and kids what an amazing adventure he had!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home