Saturday, March 22, 2008

Riffraff

Earlier this winter, I decided to take Megan and Mandy on a city bus ride. I figured they would enjoy riding in one and seeing what it was like. I thought we'd get on the bus and just ride it till we came back to where we started..probably about an hour. HA! That's what I get for thinking.

They liked the bus ride..it was sure cold outside. That dang bus drove all over town and after about 2 hours, we got about a block from my apartment complex and I just got the girls off the bus and we finished walking home.

When I told Rodina about it, she was upset that I had her daughters NEAR skuzzy riffraff...welllllll...there were three young women on the bus who you could call pretty skuzzy..and they got off the bus when we did and live in my SAME apartments! So much for keeping the girls around a higher class of people.

They liked the ride anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home