Saturday, March 22, 2008

Communications and Procrastination

Sometimes I don’t communicate by email with people because I’ve noticed that I end up ‘talking’ too. I tend to get carried away ‘talking’.

Sometimes I don’t communicate by email because of things happening in my life that make me pretty well hate a lot of people and I get carried away inside my head. I don’t want to always be complaining and there’s not a damned thing anyone can do anything about it all except me and I’d just rather fantasize about flaming 2x4s shoved up a lot of people’s butts. Usually I just sit and work on my genealogy or play games till it passes.

Sometimes I don’t communicate by email because my hands hurt too much to type. This goes in spurts and sometimes weather related. It’s more constant this winter than ever.

Sometimes I don’t communicate by email because I’m just involved with some craft and I get so involved with it that it consumes me. This is GOOD. I don’t fantasize about 2x4s as much.

Sometimes, I don’t communicate by email because I just plain forget. I might receive an email from someone that I want to respond but don’t have time at the moment or I want to think about what I’m going to say. I start thinking about my response. Sometimes I think about my response that I start thinking I’ve already told that person. Sometimes I tell myself that I will respond this coming weekend when I have spare quiet time. Ha! Kiss that one goodbye. Then the weekend goes by and I tell myself that I will respond sometime during the week in the evening when it’s quiet. Again, Ha! A week turns into a month and a month turns into months. I just forget.

Mostly, my lack of communication is a combination of all of them and none of them. I’m just a lazyass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home