Sunday, December 30, 2007

More Important Quotes I Want My Girls To Know...

Profound is Profound. Some quotes speak to us profoundly. Some profound quotes apply for the particular stage in life we are in. I've been saving quotes since about the age of 15. Some, when I go back and read them, I wonder what idiot stage was I in at the time. Some, however, become more profound to me with the passage of time.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says, "I'll try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher

Before you go into battle, you have to decide how much you're willing to lose. - Unknown

Just when you think that your own life has been turned upside-down, as if you are staring through a window of a different colored glass out into a world of unknowns...you realize how blessed you are for what you have. - Unknown

It's a shame that some people have a thing about how people look, instead of what's on the inside. They get hung up on that and never see the real person. - Craig Fritz

Nothing or no one can bring you peace but yourself. - Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home