Saturday, August 16, 2008

My comment on naked men photos in general

We women get them all the time if she is corresponding with a man who is interested in dating/laying/getting blown by that woman. We call them ‘dickpics’. The funny thing about it is that for some reason, men are so proud of their penises. You wouldn’t believe how many we receive….how many poses….how many variations. Anyway, of course these particular dickpics usually are taken to maximize the size of the man’s penis. Now, we women believe that the man is wanting us to admire their appendage and drool and thereby jump at the chance to have a more personal or should I say ‘in person’ experience with said penis. Sometimes it all depends on how the photo was sent to us….if sent unannounced and unwanted, it’s pretty much a turnoff. Sometimes it’s just plain laughable. Sort of like ‘look Mommie what I did/have’. I don’t know if men get photos of women in this same manner or not.

Ok, now to our reactions: There is a part of us who have been raised to be ‘good girls’ that feel like we shouldn’t be looking at the photos. There’s a part of us who also think most generally all dickpics look alike….(you’ve seen one…you’ve seen them all type of thing). However, I would argue profusely that women DO like looking at penises. I don’t care what kind of ‘prude’ she is…we are just curious at the ‘forbidden’. I have friends who are about as prude as they can get but I KNOW they will look…..I’ve sent them some in the past and they look…..several times at least. The photos generally are tantalizing. ( I did have one man send me a photo of his and it was obviously diseased with all kinds of lesions on it and it absolutely grossed me out….NO WAY was I going to meet THAT man! Whew!) I can’t say exactly where the tantalizing feelings begin. For a woman who likes oral sex, I’d have to say it starts the mouth drooling and tingling. Then next would be deep inside her itching to have it inside. Then and only then does the woman contemplate the rest of the whole sexual experience….kissing….fondling…feeling skin against skin. Odd huh? I would suppose that it’s all an animal instinct. The brain is saying ‘let the arousal begin’!

With the internet and digital photos, the sheer number of dickpics are enormous yet I (or any of my friends) have never found a website just for women….photos of naked men and all their glory. I personally would have a webpage just for this if I knew of a website that I could have for free and these photos would be accepted. The issue of having the man’s face in the photo comes into play. Even with millions of people on the internet daily, having such a website still doesn’t seem anonymous. Cunundrum.

Of course the first reaction to these photos sent us is a bit shocking. That’s part of the thrill I guess. If the photos are of a lover or friend, I would say they are more precious to us. If we were the photographer, these photos are just plain over the top as to desirablility. We just like them. I’ve never seen a ‘perfect’ dickpic but then I haven’t seen them all to date. What makes a ‘perfect dickpic’? I won’t know until I see it. I would say that photos that show all the man along with the eyes and seeing desire in those eyes are more powerful than just his penis. However, even a photo of a man without his penis showing who is in a sexy pose is just as arousing to us as the above. Maybe these latter photos make us wonder and stirs our minds into overdrive.

Well, this is my take on the subject. Just my observation from my personal thoughts on the subject. May or may not be the opinion of women as a whole, but I’d bet it’s more accurate than not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home