Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sometimes Grand Daughters can be so sweet...

Megan was so damned sweet a few weeks ago when she spent the night with me. She crawled up on my lap and held me tight. She told me that she loved me and she wanted to hold me and even wanted to hold me when I die. She then asked me if I had made up my mind whether I wanted to be burned, planted or made into a statue I told her I had not made up my mind yet but that was ok since it would be a long time from now. She said she thought she might like me just stuffed so that she could keep me around so that she could dress me up.

Megan then said she wanted to grow up to be JUST like me. I asked her if she realized I was crazy and that people thought I was weird and she said yes, that’s why she wanted to be like me. I told her that I sometimes pretended to be crazy and she asked if I did that to make people laugh and I told her yes. She said that was good and she still wanted to grow up to be EXACTLY like me.

We ended up going to bed instead of getting her to sleep on the sofa. When we got comfortable and she was curled up right next to me, she said that ‘now you can hold me instead of a pillow.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home