Saturday, April 29, 2006

From my friend Jen...

"My friend Ruth asked me to describe her in one word. I don't think I can but I will do it in many. I would first say "Bitch"!! but I mean that in a loving way. Sister comes to mind. Dear friend... She is always there for me... listens to me vent...even slaps me when I need it. Ruth is a very special woman. She has a heart of gold and would do anything for me or anyone for that matter. Loving.. Ruth's capacity to love is beyond belief as a mother, grandma, lover and friend.. I guess if I had to choose one word I would have to say: Amazing. I love you Ruth..."

All I can add to this is that Jen is looking into her mirror and saying what I see as her reflection.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home