Sunday, December 28, 2008

More strange dreams....

I had a dream that I had to write some short stories and books. One I was writing was about a man who was an astronaut. He went outside the spaceship on a mission but was some how he got disengaged from the spaceship and the rest of the crew had to come back to earth without him. His body would circle the earth daily. He was young…about 32. So his widow found him floating by using her telescope.. She would get a glass of wine and toast him as he floated by and 'talk' with him nightly.In my dream I was watching her do this while she was sitting in her kitchen. At the same time, I could see through her eyes through the telescope and hear her thoughts inside her head....what she would talk to him about. The widow was at peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home