Sunday, December 28, 2008

Doubletake

About 5 years ago, my brain started seeing words that aren’t there….on billboards…in books…on signs….then I would be confused and couldn’t figure out what the heck it was that I read. The first time, I saw the word ‘scissors’ on a billboard and it just struck me wrong….then I looked again and the word was ‘silver’. How I got ‘scissors’ is beyond me. Ok, now then, I’m creative and I ‘see’ things in words…sort of like hearing a song and I can see the actual words floating by me. All this thought comes in about three seconds and then I focus on what saw.

Ok, yes, I’m certified to be in a rubber room at times. However, if I keep my mouth shut, then others won’t know what goes on inside my head! In any case, my thoughts are entertaining inside my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home