Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Update to She's The One...

My friend PB saw that I had posted his words to me about 'She's the One' and send me updated thoughts....Pretty profound...Thanks PB!

this might sound off the wall........but I hope, in a nice way, that this "perfection" never happens...........the reason is simple.......we all need something to look forward too..........."slight" imperfections are needed in all of us........and they will always be there.........if you are successful at molding someone of something into your perception of "perfection", then you have truly stripped from it, it's true identity.......you have smothered it, killed it..........and in a way........made it imperfect.........so, live with the small imperfections, they are really so insignificant..........they make us what we are, who we are...........they make us live, breatheĀ and able to better exist in this so very imperfect world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home