Monday, December 12, 2005

Friend Stroking

I was chatting with my friend LH and we were honestly saying things to each other as to how we see each other. He said some beautiful words to me that not only made me smile, but also felt good deep in my soul. I sincerely complimented him and I could 'see' him shine.

Why don't people do more of this? It hurts no one to verbalize to another person some positive words. I'm not talking mere flattery but rather words that heal the soul, words that are heartfelt and positive. People generally live up or down to their expectations. However, I think people also tend to be nobler and kinder when in a safe and sincere moment of time with a comfortable friend.

It was nice seeing pretty words and my name used together in a sentence.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Blogger Sweets said...

You deserve to have your name used in sentences with pretty words. And you are right,people should compliment others more often. Just think how much nicer the world would be if everyone said one nice thing to one person everyday. You are a BEAUTIFUL Person!!! and I LOVE YOU!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home