Thursday, December 08, 2005

Journey

This was written to me by a friend when I was so very angry and hurt after my lover moved out. My self esteem was low. It helped me to heal.

"As I lay in bed last might my mind was thinking of you and all the things you wrote during our last conversation - everything that you said was going through my mind in a big swirl.... absorbing and engulfing all the senses within me... to conjure up an image of you. This image was not a physical one... like what you look like... but what you are inside.... your spirit. The feeling that I got was a persona that was sweetness, pure as snow, almost virginal. I felt that I was floating in a cloud of this persona. I felt myself leaving my body and my persona mingling with yours - like two clouds enveloping each other and floating in ether. It was so peaceful and serene.

Once you have come to grips, then you can be anywhere you want, physically, emotionally and mentally. The first thing is to stop the hurting and the wanting and look into the mirror with pride and self esteem and self respect and tell yourself with total conviction that you are trully independent and free from anything and anyone. You dont have to hate or stay angry as that is a stop on the journey of life. It is NOT a full stop but only a pause to stop in the garden and smell the rose. So what if it has thorn and pricked you, at least you enjoyed the fragrance. We move on into the garden and smell another flower until we reach the end and the gate to perpetuity. Life on earth is journey, not the goal."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home