Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"Real Women"

My friend PB wrote this to me back a few years ago about how he viewed women. I've known others who feel the same way, thankfully. There are a lot of women who feel the same way about men as this...only thing is...men just get better looking with age:

"All those sexy looking super models, movie stars, etc, yes they are nice eye candy......but the truth is that they really don't do a thing for me.........to me, true beauty comes from within, from the heart, the soul, the eyes........it just pours through and shines a light that those other women just can't compete with.....and most men never see it because they are way to wrapped up in what the outside package looks like......they want a "trophy" , and without finding the inner person, they are never going to experience true beauty.........just my humble opinion."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home