Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's a comfort nightie

Tonight I’m wearing my secret nightie. Every woman has one. It’s a comfort nightie. It’s I hate men nightie. It’s I’mhatingtheworldleavemealone nightie that a woman puts on the second she walks through her door nightie. It’s a black silk nightshirt that practically covers me head to toe that has Chinese dragons and mums all over it and two more people could fit in it with me nightie. It’s been that kind of day nightie. It's a 'women’s rules that we change as soon as a man stumbles across understanding so we change the rules' nightie. Oh well, we women have those kind of days. It’s a comfort nightie. It’s a ‘what are you wearing’ nightie that some man asks you online and you tell him you’re wearing some red silk sexy nightie cut from there clear to here nightie when you’re really wearing your secret nightie nightie. It’s a I hurt everywhere even my hair hurts nightie. It’s definitely a leave me alone no way am I going to put out nightie. It’s a comfort nightie and I wished I’d bought two!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home