Monday, May 15, 2006

Time Inside and Out

Time Inside and Out
rlp - 05/15/06
for JDR

You are such an important part of me
Inside and out
Laughter... Lovemaking...Friendship...
Nothing compares with just your time...
The time of waking up early and just drinking coffee
The companionship...the discourse....
The sleepy hairscrambled sandinyoureyes waking
The looking out at the world from the same place at a moment of time
The times of hellos and howareyous and howwasyourday
The door left unlocked for you to slip into a cozy world of peace and relaxation
The time stolen just to talk
The easiness of the friendship
The bareassed naked truths shared
and
yes
The time of the quickpeckofakissofgoodbyeplantedonbothlipsatthesametime
One more of these kisses with the laughter to get it just right time
These are deeply parts of me/you I wouldn't have wanted to miss
These are deeply parts of me/you I don't want to give up
These are deeply parts of me/you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home