Sunday, May 07, 2006

JenBB

I'm SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU Jen!!!
when I first met you.....
you were in such a limited mental place
you were so easy for D to capture you
he never meant to use you
I know this
but it happened
there WERE times he was proud of you and you DID give him something he didn't have
and if not for you, he wouldn't have grown to the point that he could make things right with God and himself even if he won't admit your part
YOU gave himself back
this is good
in the process, it hurt you
but you have come out of the fire just fine
but also....
I've seen you come from a limited place inside yourself
and in your language abilities
I KNEW you had it in you....but you didn't
when we first started chatting....
you couldn't say a complete sentence
you couldn't conjugate verbs
no offense....but you sounded like you didn't have a high school education
but then you started talking to me
started pouring your heart out
started learning from my writing
started loving me and feeling for me and my problems...
you got outside of yourself
then you started school to better yourself
and Jen...you have come so fucking far!!
Look at you!!
You are writing things with thought and plan
You are writing poetry!!!!
you will even see growth in your poetry
I knew it was there
no woman can have that much love in her heart to be stupid or dumb
you were just not flowering
you are in full bloom!
you are thinking and doing FOR YOURSELF now Jen!!!
I love you Jen
I loved you when you were 'uneducated'....
and I love you still....
but
I'm so proud of you becoming YOU
and you will still travel far
You're a good woman Jen

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Sweets said...

Thank you Ruthie,,, with out you by my side I dont think I would have accomplished what I did... you supported me the whole way...I love you...

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home