Tuesday, January 31, 2006

You Just Don't Get It

My friend
Once lovers
Now friends
You got married to your dream woman
All was what you wanted
Then slowly things changed
We remained friends
You confided in me the things you were missing
The passion
The wanting
The yielding wife
The wife who suddenly didn't want sex all the time
The wife who was busy all the time
You started reminiscing about our love affair
Started hinting
Started asking me for sex
Started wanting me and what we had
How you'd be hard by the time you would knock on my door
The uninhibited fun in the kitchen
How we'd travel all over the floor
Laughing, kissing, making love
How we would go out and act like crazy teenagers
I was always so safe with you...
You loved my passion
You loved my openness
Then we became friends and all that stopped
Along comes your dream woman
Everything that I am not
Now you ask me for sex
You don't want wifey knowing
You just don't get it do you?
You passed me by for her
You made your bed
Time to lie in it.

1 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Taras said...

Erotica meets melancholy. Evocative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home