Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's not what you do...

It's not what you do...it's the way what you do it....

I'm not out of step, it's everyone else who's marching out of step...

(About trouble) You're just not holding your mouth right...

Who was buried in Grant's tomb?

Don't do as I do, do as I say do...

These are things my daddy used to say to us kids all the time. These as well as sending us to the lumber yard looking for left handed monkey wrenches, tire stretchers, bacon stretchers and sky hooks were pretty common things he did. We never did figure out who was buried in Grant's tomb. There were some really fun times we had as kids...at least in my memories....

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home