Sunday, December 25, 2005

Bless My Heart

Bless my heart....How many times do we say these words in our lives and fully understand what we're saying? How many of us bless ourselves? How many of us give ourselves the right/rite to to bless our selves, our lives, our being? It's so easy to see the negative....so easy to 'beat ourselves up'....so easy to see what's wrong with ourselves. Today I choose to bless myself, bless my heart...become fully who I want to be...who I yearn to be. I choose not to be only a stepping stone to others to find their fulfillment...their growth....their selflove. Yes, I choose to continue showing other people their mirror....show them the gloriousness of their souls.....but now I'm choosing to look into my personal mirror and see what is good inside me, celebrate myself and yes, return the smile in my own mirror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home