Thursday, November 03, 2005

Some more words from a friend....

I've saved words written to me or about me to keep in a folder for when I am not feeling so hot about myself. I think everyone should have a 'feel good folder' that they can look at from time to time. That I make an impact on other's lives amazes me.

I was in chat under a different name and saw some people talking about me so I sat and watched. NEVER did I expect the following compliment!! I NEEDED to hear I make a difference in this life!! God sure gave me a gift today!!! Amazing!!

"Risky is beauty and can laugh at herself and bring that gift to others, a true goddess, but she gets away with it because of her beauty, and she plants her soul in our hearts"

**note from me: I too have fingerprints inside my heart from others....they are mine...always will be there and everytime I look at them in my mind...no one can ever take them from me...I smile and know I have loved!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home