Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Amazing Thought!

Part of how I am building my life is that I collect friends and lovers who, together, we share our hopes and dreams...our sorrows...our fears....our joys and our laughter...our families...our pasts.... A friend showed me how to simply look for the good parts of my self in others....so simple! A mirror to myself? I don't know.....all I know is how wonderful I feel when I am with each...and how I hope I can help each feel that same wonderment. Sure makes me do a lot of doublestepping to keep up. That these friends and lovers are so very awesome makes me think twice...sometimes thrice...sometimes even more.. Could it possibly be that I am awesome also? Amazing thought!

As John Lennon wrote in his song 'Starting Over':
Our life, together is so precious, together
We have grown... We have grown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home