Friday, January 16, 2009

Inner workings of a creative mind

There is a crazy quilt contest that I’m thinking about entering. I’m thinking of my family here…all the mental illness that is in my family...and have one in my head named ‘Split Personality’ with one color family on the left….probably blues in crazy quilt style….a jagged or winding black sashing down the middle and then some bright colors in crazy quilt style on the right. I’m still working on the idea.

I’m also working on some door hangers to put on the door such as the ‘do not disturb’ idea….but only saying: “The Queen is in repose. Unless you wish to awaken the ire and fury of your beautiful queen, you will quietly go about your business in awe.” Well, something like that. I’m not too sure on the wording I want from the comma on to the end. I’m tired of getting woken up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home