Saturday, April 28, 2007

"Ghost' Stories

I was discussing 'ghosts' with my cousin and she was telling me about some who have been at a house she's lived in. All of this is pretty well the norm for me. Visitations of family members who have died recently come 'visit' me after they've died. It usually slows down but then they show up again from time to time. I have a lot of others who aren't family members and I can't say I exactly recognize them. Some nights, when I close my eyes…I see faces and faces and faces and faces….I 'know' them...watch their faces until they fade...such interesting faces... Usually, I see them as a really bright light....a rememberance of a conversation along with an image in my head. I've had them put their hands on their hips and try to tell me something and get frustrated because I don't understand them. They talk WAY too fast for me most times. Sometimes they appear as sparkly little lights...a kajillion of them that hover around my feet up to about 12 inches above the ground...like I'm walking in a garden of them...lined up on each side. Those I usually figure are guardian angels. I've only had two who were evil and luckily I was protected and they were definitely NOT relatives. J, (JED) who died a year and a half ago who had lived with me for 3 years....he's come to me twice specifically for sure...has been hanging out here with me basically ever since but more and more he's going away...adjusting. There is one spirit who comes running out of my bedroom as I'm going to the restroom before I go to bed. I've never 'seen' him but at the same time, I see out of the corner of my eye 'whooshing' by so very fast....sort of like...well, it's time for Ruth to go to bed so I better get out of here. I live in an apartment.

Now here's what's odd. She mentioned one sitting on her bed.....well....last week, J (b/f...I call him J2 if I have to talk about both of them) and I had gone to bed...of course he was instantly asleep...always is....and I was getting comfortable and turned over and there was this tall slender GENTLE man sitting between us and laid down between us on our pillows...he wasn't a light...he had form...transparent...but a form....I got the feeling he wanted comfort and the comfortness of what J2 and I are together....like he was our child from another life. I don't know if I believe in other lives or not...but that was the closest thing I could think of. At first I thought it was J1 but I knew it wasn't but not sure. J1 was short and had a cute little belly...Irish man...so it couldn't have been him...besides...when J1 comes ...he's always on my other side as if I'm in between both Js....and J1's issues are being dead and and that he is sorry that he hurt me so badly and that death's not what he expected and that he is adjusting. Well...before I could catch myself..I told the spirit to go...leave....and it was instant...I was sorry I did that...I should have asked him who he was and what it was he wanted. It still bothers me that he was wanting comfort from being between J1 and I and I sent him packing. They ALWAYS leave instantly when you tell them to.

So that's it for the night. Got LOTS of more stories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home