Saturday, November 25, 2006

To believe or not to believe

In my opinion, people who don't believe in God or a higher power are just using an excuse to do the things they do without thinking of having to pay for their decisions/actions. How lonely it must be.

We're told that God has a plan for our lives. I of course, would like to not only know the plan, know times and dates, but also get to choose the outcomes.

We're told that without trials and tribulations, we wouldn't appreciate our joys. I of course wouldn't mind a few weeks of joys without trials and tribulations.

We're told to trust in God's plan for us, to question these decisions is not trusting. I of course figure God gave me a brain to question. I'm sure there are days that even I tax God's patience.

I've noticed that in times of extreme sorrow or pain, even the people who espew that they don't believe in God...they pray to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home