Saturday, March 11, 2006

Various words written to me...

An assortment of words written to me....whether they were true and heartfelt...whether they were written to me just to bed me...whether they were warranted...still...they are pretty words that made this woman feel good...

~ I would like to take this opportunity to say that your profile was very sincere and focused with a poetic charm and a taste for romance. You challenged my brain, touched my heart and made me smile. You express dignity, refinement, wealth and power. I do not expect a response, however, I felt you should know how refreshing your profile was which complimented your photograph. Your bridge over trouble water, S

~ I LOVE you...please, you do the same... Love YOU... ok?
DH

~ I appreciate you and find you are a lover that dreams are made of.
DAK

~ Nice picture Kitt... maturity and life at it's finest.

~ I don't want you to lose something you have found and enjoy so much.........might be like plucking the wings off a butterfly......know what I mean?

~ That picture of you looks great. Your chin is held up high and you look happy.
From my nephew Randy on 3 Jun 2003

~ Hello Princess; Please forgive a brief intrusion so that I may express how incredibly beautiful you are. Give me one good honest reason why a man shouldn't fall in love with you!!!Nonetheless, I find you to be an incredibly Gorgeous Lady...so I assumed you wouldn't mind if I intruded long enough to compliment you.
D

~ It's pointless to discuss tastes and preferences. Right and wrong disappear into a rainbow of gray shades. Put your own needs first for once; indulgence isn't only for others.

~ Thanks for a nice time.....I always enjoy seeing you.....but especially because you are always willing to listen to me and somehow you totally understand where I am....I appreciate you sharing your own experiences....kiss and hug
ER

~ Know you're loved.
From my daughter, Rodina

~ sleep the sleep of angels

~ Well, sweet slit, as always it's a pleasure beyond pleasure to chat with you. I love you Ruth. You'll be in my prayers tonight God Bless you, my friend.
DH

~ Thanks for sharing a very personal conversation. You're a good woman, Charlie Brown
DH

~ You can't rebottle the genie, hon, and any backpedaling on intimacy may be seen as regret.
DH

~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home