Saturday, November 05, 2005

What I Want

I made a list of what I want in a man as a partner....yes, it's long and detailed....but like my brother tells me....'If you're gonna hunt for bear....might as well be Grizzly!' That I would get one man who has a 100% of these qualities is unreasonable thinking. That I would get one man who has a majority of these qualities....boggles the mind!

What I want in a man/partner:

Thoughtfullness
Willing to share
Thoughtful
Common interests
Possibility for a good life together
Character
Stable employment
Likes to travel
Flexible
Respect of friends
Respect of family
Understands financial responsibilities
Dreams
Proud to be seen with me
Confident but not cocky
Mutually willing to make sacrifices
Has and can keep secrets
Not selfish
Willingness to experiment with new thoughts and things
Good conversationalist
Has plans/dreams for the future
Positive outlook/attitude
Committed to me 100%
Understands that I would be committed to him 100%
Truthful
Not evasive
Reliable
Does not shirk responsibility
Is willing and knows how to compromise
Laughs/sense of humor/can laugh at self
Drinks coffee
Eats vegetables
Likes computers
Likes pottery
Generous
Believes in God
Not aggressive
Assertive
Not mean spirited
A good person
Loyal
Likes red
Not overly into sports
Patient
Kind
Interesting
Knows how to build things
Can handle my dream of a studio/warehouse/living quarters
Can handle a wacky living space
Gives gifts occasionally
Pays attention
Listens
Lawful
Likes music
Leaves the toilet seat down some of the time
Doesn’t squeeze toothpaste in middle
Frugal when needed
Not wasteful
Relatively neat
Can cook occasionally but willing to let me do the main cooking
Moderate drinker
Knows how to clean
Brave
Loves themselves
Can handle snoring
Likes to travel
Dedicated
Will work towards a solution
Respectful
Looks me in the eyes
Fierceness of life in the eyes
Touches
Passionate
Peaceful
Intelligent
Compassionate
Does not use the two words
Not a bigot
Truthful
Has class
Humble
Not jealous
Emotionally secure
Is not a litterbug
Likes pranks
Likes my friends
Likes children
Understanding
Wordsmith
Beautiful voice
Questions life
Has convictions
Slow to anger
Praiseful
Genuine Smile
Ability to Cry
Doesn’t kill living things
Enthusiastic
Likes me the way I am
Trustful
Stable
Attractive to me
Not a large tummy
Has a nice lickable butt
At least 6”
Knows how to eat pussy or willing to learn
Straight
I would be enough
Knows how to make love
Knows how to fuck
Twinkly eyes
Wrinkles around the eyes
At least some grey hair
Sexually skilled
Not a premature ejaculator
Sexually open
Faithful
Kissable lips
Likes to kiss
Knows how to hug
Will hold me
Comforting
Clean
Clean cut
Provocative
Touchable
Has nice butt
Has a mustache
Reciprocal
Does not belittle my intelligence
Does not call me names even if it's joking
Be nice to me
Shares in decision making but takes the lead
Can handle me sharing my fears
Can handle sharing his fears
Can give me honest sound advice when needed
Not afraid to tell me the truth
Can handle me telling him the truth
Does not hold my past against me
Can put away his past
Actually wants to see me more than just for a one night a week fuck
Likes adventure(s)
Owns his own teeth or store bought
Removes bugs and spiders for me
Empties the trash without being told
Polishes my shoes
Takes care of my vehicle
Has integrity
Shiteating grin when we share a secret
Slams into me with abandonment
I can feel the want and need and desire in his touch
Flirts with me
Seduces me
Is able to let me seduce him
Reaches for me
Holds my hand
Enjoys sunrises with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home