Saturday, November 05, 2005

Written to me...

9/15/01

Written for me....he knows who he is...

As I lay beside you
And sleep has closed your eyes
Our bodies still warm
From the Loving
I reach out and touch your face
Stroke your hair
And once more
Kiss you gently.
For in a World
That seems intent
On 'Making Love'
I find it necessary
To spend a few moments
'Knowing Love'

You look in the mirror
At lines that were not there yesterday
And find a couple more hairs turned grey
With a nervous glance at me
You wonder if
I notice 'Little Things'
Later, as I lay beside you
And sleep has closed your eyes
I think of the way you stroked my hair
And how, before you hung my jacket
You held it close to you.

I reach out and take your hand
And with all the Love the world has ever known
I bring it to my lips
For yes
I notice 'Little Things'

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home