Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sappy Blogs

Ok...so I'm sappy. Well, it's my sappy and I claim it. I wonder whether anyone reading my words and poems I write....my collection of quotes and songs that speak to me...if anyone can see inside me and start seeing a window to me. There's something inside me yet to be said but I just haven't gotten to that point. I don't want my blog to be only about my ouches. I can't exactly put it into words yet what I'm trying to say right now so I keep writing and collecting and posting. I guess some part of me is trying to see my worth. I want to convey to someone who I am inside. I don't know what a posting is going to say until I see it on the screen...sort of like automatic writing. I have this burning desire that part of me is wanting someone to see me through my writing....and part of me is writing to the woman each of who my grand daughters will become. I hide so much of myself. Maybe the someone I want to see me is me.

I said to my friend DH that I didn't think I was the most profound person of the universe and he replied: " Saying that you state a profundity doesnt' follow with a desre to be the most profound anywhere. Cricket's chirps are profound in the warm summer nights. It means you feel you are valuable enough to share. Wishing to reveal yourself, in honesty, is a good thing."

Thank you DH for helping me to validate myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home