Sunday, January 08, 2006

Out of Darkness

I wrote this September 14, 1995 out of dream that I dreamt that my mother said these words to me. My grandmother, her mother was at her side.

"Out of darkness I will lead you into light and knowledge. You will follow. Trust in yourself and God, for I will be at your side and you will be at mine. In all ways there is love and understanding. Life is eternal, the same as it was in the past is now in the present and will be in the future.

You are loved. Allow yourself to be loved. Allow yourself to hold the light and embrace the light. We are with you and will be with you just as you will be with your child. Th ere is no difference. There is love for others but trust that there is enough love for you also. Love grows and blooms just as you will blossom. You are a child of God and your are a child of mine. What you remember with sadness, I remember with joy. The bond is not broken."

Interesting again, that would find this writing at this time. I've always thought that there was this box of love to be passed around.....and by the time it was my turn in line...the box was empty. How wrong I've been! There IS enough love for me also! All I have to do is learn to listen for it...learn to recognize it. Love is here for me in the heart of my friends....the hugs and kisses of my grand children...the caring and respect of my children. Love is here for me in the times when a friend values my opinion or thoughts and shares with me parts of themselves...their accomplishments...their broken hearts...their joys...shares with me their friends...their laughter...their most prized possessions....a photo...a video...family heirlooms...the reaching out to touch me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home