Friday, November 04, 2005

Lost in KMart

When a person has a spouse die, some of them play their sympathy card to the maximum. They want every ounce of pity they can get. Sure, I'm not discounting that they hurt or are lonely and that their lives have changed forever....but give me a break sometimes with some of these people! Women are worse than men. These women start out a conversation with 'I LOST my husband'...or slide into the conversation several times 'since I LOST my husband'....placing just the right amount of slow sympathy knee jerking flavor on the word 'LOST'. What happened to the word 'DIE'???? That sucker is DEAD....he's not lost! Everytime I hear this drivel....I imagine all these lost souls hanging out at KMart...The Walking KMart dead.... Dang good thing KMart shut down the store here...it was getting crowded!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home