Thursday, February 23, 2006

I dreamed these words...

I was meeting and speaking to someone in my dream one night and this is what he said to me:

From this time to yesterday,
I shall not go further.
My heart can not be in it,
as I am not in my heart.
Others may go forward,
but me, I am a foundling of the earth.

I shall tell you why I come.
I come to hear you speak of your thoughts
about man and his works,
For they are what we are all interested in.
As man can bring his thoughts back to his home
To sleep and dream of lost treasures
that they will someday find.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home